NEW |MASTER ALLOY| PRODUCTS
ALL-PURPOSE MASTER ALLOY FOR 585-800-900-950‰ PLATINUM
Made to have a cost-effective solution with maximum whiteness and possibility to work both on 900‰ and 950‰ titles.
- Premium white color: Yellow Index at 8.1 in title 950‰.
- Good fluidity, reduction of porosity and overall processability
- Being a master alloy, the price is just a fraction of that of a ready-to-use formulation
- Suitable for all titles 585-800-900-950‰
ALL-PURPOSE 600‰ PLATINUM ALLOY
Because platinum 600‰, to today’s fixing, is interesting because of its price point comparable with a 375‰ white gold alloy, and lower than a 585‰ gold alloy.
- Premium White, nickel-free formulation: Yellow Index at 11.
- Low price compared to 585‰ gold
- Good fluidity, casting temperatures lower than 950 platinum (range 1300-1400°C)