NEW | PLATING | PRODUCT
Pickling solution for zinc and zinc alloys, including zamak (fashion accessories)
It has been developed in order to have a liquid, already concentrated, alternative to the simple acid-activating salts. It can be used in all processes for the preparation of objects in zinc, or its alloys, for subseuquent galvanic treatment.
- Suitable for multiple uses: pickling (removal of patinas/surface oxides, also for silver) degreasing (removal of organic residues) or as activation (acid neutralization)
- The advantage of a concentrated liquid instead of salt is the possibility of automating the process: one can equip the work tanks with dosing pumps, which take the required concentrate solution and constantly feed the tanks, automatically, at set invervals of time
- Reduction of operator work time
- Less exposure to chemicals for operators
- When it is used as an ACTIVATOR, it guarantees great adherence/anchoring of the alkaline copper. (When inserted in acid solution, zamak has the defect to make bubbles/to react, and consequently the alkaline copper has some adherence difficulties). For this reason, the deposit turns out better