for the Planet

CHAIN OF CUSTODY (COC) FROM 2021

All precious metals used in Legor Group S.p.A. (Gold, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Silver) are 100% RECYCLED and from controlled supply chain certified by Chain of Custody of the Responsible Jewellery Council.

GREEN ENERGY SINCE 2018

All the energy consumed in Legor Group S.p.A comes from certified renewable sources. In detail, 10% of green energy comes from a photovoltaic system, the remaining 90% from a certified green energy supplier.

95% PAPERLESS

Thanks to the use of technologies such as MES (manufacturing execution system), we are able to guarantee a reduction of paper consumption in the company by 95%.

RECYCLING OF WATER FROM PRODUCTION CIRCUITS

The production water in Legor Group S.p.A goes through a filtering system that allows it to be reused, reducing overall water consumption by 93%.

PACKAGING

Starting January 2021 the packaging of our Master Alloys products is made in 100% recyclable plastic, while starting June 2021 our Plating bottles are made in 100% recycled plastic.

This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.